02. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we request your personal information on our website.
When you visit our website, the following personal information may be collected:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Contact information, including but not limited to items such as your:
- Company Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information, if you are a paying member (this is necessary to complete commercial transactions on the website)
If you contact MyWealth directly, we may collect additional information about you which you choose to provide to MyWealth willingly at the time.
We may also collect further personal information when you complete one of our customer surveys, provide feedback on any of our messages, or send us email.
03. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use the information we collect for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
- Improving, modifying, and expanding our service and products
- Understanding and analyzing how you utilize our website
- Developing new products, services, and features that we expect you may like
- Communicating with you, either directly or through one of our partners, to deliver:
- customer services
- updates and alternative information with reference to the website
- marketing and promotion of our new products
- Identifying you after you log in to your account on our website
- Processing your transactions
- Responding to your questions and comments
We do not share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
04. LOG FILES
As is true of most websites, https://mywealthmethod.io follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors automatically when they visit websites and store the information. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information that may be collected by log files include the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Quantity of clicks
This data is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. We use this information to analyze trends, administer our website, track visitors’ movements around our website, and gather demographic information concerning our visitors.
Cookies are also used as a component of the safety measures used to protect our members accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.
06. MANAGE COOKIES
Most browsers will allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies.
You may choose to block cookies. However, in doing so you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
07. OPT-OUT POLICY
From time to time we may send you service-related email announcements if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. You do not have an option to opt-out of these emails as they are not promotional in nature.
However, you may opt-out on receiving emails from us with regards to new product launches. If you do not wish to be informed of new products made available via email, you may unsubscribe via the MyWealth Portal and we will remove you from the mailing list.
08. INFORMATION PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your information protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal information that is recorded on our website.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You may also attend to the necessary rectification once you log into your account.
- The right to remove/delete: You have the right to request that we remove/delete your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us via the MyWealth Portal by logging a Support Ticket.
09. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information entrusted to us. Our information security systems do not only apply to people but also to processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
Personal information obtained will only be accessed by MyWealth authorized personnel.
We do however remind you that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As such we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information which is provided to us.
10. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
We take children’s rights while using the internet very seriously. We urge parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
https://mywealthmethod.io does not knowingly collect any personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you have any reason to suspect that your child provided any kind of personal information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.