HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information that you are requested to provide, and the reasons why you are requested to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we request you to provide your personal information on our website.
When you visit our website, the following personal information may be collected:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Contact information, including but not limited to items such as;
- Your name;
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number; and
- Payment information, if you are a paying member.
The latter is necessary to complete a commercial transaction on the website.
If you contact MyWealth Group directly, we may receive additional information about you which you chose to provide to MyWealth Group willingly at the time.
We may also collect further personal information when you complete one of our customer survey or provide feedback on any of our messages or via email.
HOW YOU’RE INFORMATION ARE USED
We use the information we collect for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, modify, and expand our service and products;
- Understand and analyze how you utilize our website;
- Develop new product, services, features, and practicality that we expect you may like;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, as well as for customer services, to provide you with updates and alternative information with reference to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes of our new products; and
- Identify you after you log in to your account on our website, and process your transactions.
- Respond to your queries and/or comments.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
As is true of most websites, https://mywealthmethod.io follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors automatically when they visit websites and store the information. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information that may be collected by log files include the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Browser type;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time stamp;
- Referring/exit pages, and
- Presumably the quantity of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer our website, track visitors’ movements around our website, and gather demographic information concerning our visitors as a whole.
Like any alternative website, https://mywealthmethod.io uses ‘cookies’. We use ‘cookies’ in order to keep track of your local computer’s settings such as which account you have logged into as well as notification settings.
‘Cookies’ are also used as a component of the safety measures used to protect our members accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.
‘Cookies’ are pieces of data that sites and services can set on your browser or device that can be read on future visits. We may expand our use of ‘cookies’ to save additional data as new features are added to the Service.
Most browsers will allow you to refuse to accept ‘cookies’ and to delete ‘cookies’.
You may choose to block ‘cookies’, however, in doing so you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
From time to time we may send you service-related email announcements. These announcements will be, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. You do not have an option to opt-out of these emails as they are not promotional in nature.
However you may opt-out on receiving emails from us with regards to new product launches. If you do not which to be informed of new products made available via email, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the mailing list.
INFORMATION PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your information protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal information which is recorded on our website.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You may also attend to the necessary rectification once you log into your account.
- The right to remove/delete: You have the right to request that we remove/delete your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us on email@example.com.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information entrusted to us. Our information security systems do not only apply to people but also to processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
Personal information obtained will only be accessed by MyWealth Group authorized personnel.
We do however remind you that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As such we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information which is provided to us.
We take children’s rights while using the internet very seriously. We urge parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
https://mywealthmethod.io does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you have any reason to suspect that your child provided any kind of personal information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.